Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Future Pinball First Run

Alright, I finally got future pinball up and running. I had some problems with the PC that I was using. I initally tried using my AMD A-10 with its built in 7760D graphics but it seems future pinball wont launch with that graphics chip. No matter what version of windows (XP and 7; 64bit and 32bit of both) the program just instantly closes. So I got a new power supply and plugged in a Gefore 660 in and now things are good. Im running XP 32bit. I was able to crank up the settings and currently have 5 tables setup. I tried setting up hyperpin but theres some configuring that needs to be done and i have look at that program at all yet. Still working on modeling the cabinet. Gonna work on that some more this weekend. Im pushing out the wood working for a another week or 2. Still have some planning to do on that.

Here a videos that I took this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment