Friday, April 19, 2013

I created this blog to keep everyone updated on my pinball cabinet build.  Lots of research has been done over the last couple weeks to prepare for this build. I expect this project to take 2-3 months to complete. Here is the specs of the cabinet.

  • Widebody pinball cabinet, custom built (similar to a widebody bally or williams cabinet)
  • 46" playfield
  • 30" backboard,
  • Real DMD display
  • custom built PC (AMD A10 CPU, Nvidia 570 video card, 8GB Ram)
  • LEDWIZ with 10 LED's and 7 contactor relays for force feedback.
  • IPAC for button input
PC will be running Windows XP. Future Pinball will be used for the emulator and Hyperpin will be handling the frontend.

I will be updating this page every few days. Most of the work will be done on the weekends so expect more updates on during that time. Playfield LCD has been ordered. I'll be removing it from the housing to fit it in the cabinet. Ill post some pictures tonight after I get the housing off. I should have a frame built this weekend and the LCD mounted. Here is what I am using:

Westinghouse CW46T9FW 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD

No comments:

Post a Comment